Thursday, September 24, 2020

Looking for Apartment for Elderly Christian Widow

 


From: Whipple Law Firm
dww@whiplaw.com


Looking for Apartment for Elderly Christian Widow

I have recently become the trustee for a very nice elderly Christian widow in need of a 1 bedroom or studio apartment here in Independence. She has no immediate family in the area, except for her mother who is 95 and is in a nursing home. Where this nice lady currently lives there is nobody that can help her out. I would like her to be close by so I can better help her. I am looking for something in the $600 to $700 range, if at all possible. I will be co-signing on the lease with her.

Also, once I find a place for her, she is going to be in needing basic furniture like, bed, kitchen table, a chair or two, etc. Hopefully, the place I find has a refrigerator, stove and microwave already included.

Thank you for any help and recommendations.

David Whipple
816-842-6411



No comments:

Post a Comment