Sunday, June 5, 2022

Land For Sale 5.5 Acres

 From: Ian Cackler

icackler@hotmail.com

Land For Sale 5.5 Acres

5.5 acres eastern Jackson County just north of Blue Springs. Wonderful view. I was originally going to build a house but I'm not going to get that done now. It's been surveyed, perc test passed for putting in a septic system, has a water meter and yard hydrant, electricity is available at the street. Neighbors are either all-electric or have a propane tank. Blue Springs School District. There are some fruit trees/bushes and has a fenced ~100'x100' garden area.

https://www.kw.com/property/LST-6939239571194400768-8

You can contact me or my realtor (Lois Spargur) with any questions.

Thanks
Ian Cackler
816-258-0682
icackler@hotmail.com

Listed at $275,000.  I'll consider any offers and will probably just take the highest offer that is reasonable.   Thanks.
Here's the link:  



No comments:

Post a Comment