Thursday, June 2, 2022

Mrs. Carina Adams GoFundMe Fundraiser

 From: Carina Adams

carinaadams007@hotmail.com

Mrs. Carina Adams GoFundMe Fundraiser

Hello, my name is Carina Adams. I am now a single mom with two school-age kiddos. We lost my best friend, a father, and a husband on Oct 1, 2021, to Covid. Unfortunately, we hit a roadblock this month. I lost my job, and I don't start my new career till August. But I require some extra funds for moving to where my new job is. Knowing I have the funds to move as soon as I get the approval for a rental will be a big blessing for my family. These funds will allow me to work and allow my children to make it into their new schools in time for the 2022-2023 school year. Thank you for any donations in our family's time of need.

https://gofund.me/a5acc0fc



No comments:

Post a Comment