Thursday, March 30, 2023

RCE BOM Audio/visual readings

 From: Shane Robinson

restorationbeliever@gmail.com

RCE BOM Audio/visual readings

Dear Saints,

Six months ago I was wanting to find an audio version of the Book of Mormon to listen to in the car, at work, and when going to bed. I couldn’t find the Restored Covenant Edition recorded anywhere online and thought this might be beneficial to others desiring the same thing. So I decided to make my own recording.

I have been recording it on YouTube and adding in illustrations to enhance the reading. It is word-for-word with no commentary. The YouTube channel, Restoration Believer, contains these recordings as well as classes, sermons, meditation videos, and other restoration materials. I add something new every week so tge amount of content will keep growing if you want to subscribe.

I am about to begin recording the Book of Mosiah and will post these one chapter at a time on the channel until the whole Book of Mormon is done. Each chapter takes many hours of editing so it is a slow process, but all are completed and on the channel up to Mosiah.

These would be great videos for meditation, family worships, listening to in the car, or while going to sleep.

I hope you will check it out and it will cause you to grow a deeper appreciation of the Book of Mormon and God’s love for His creation. Enjoy and God bless!

BOM Illustrated Readings - YouTube




No comments:

Post a Comment