Friday, March 17, 2023

Rose Vaughn - PRAYER UPDATE

 

From: Marianne Goodwater
meg120940@icloud.com

Rose Vaughn - PRAYER UPDATE

Rose Vaughn got to come home on this Saint Patrick’s Day. She wanted me to relay this message to all the people that sent her cards and prayed for her.

“Thank You so very very much for all the beautiful cards and Scriptures. That was what got me through the two operations I just had. My favorite song is: “Footprints in the Sand”, especially the stanza that says, ‘When there were only one set of footprints, that was when I was carrying you.’, that and the love and prayers from the cards, is what got me through”.

She won’t be able to raise her arms, even for six weeks. Her only son, will be with her for two weeks, and then weekends. She will have other friends, to come in and help.

THANK Y-ALL SO VERY VERY MUCH.

What a testimony ! ! !

Let’s Keep the cards and Love flowing. She’s not affiliated with any church, as of now,

This has really been a good testimony to her.

Rose Vaughn
1916 Christopher Drive
West Plains MO 65755-1781

Again,

THANK YOU

Your Sister In Christ

Marianne E. Goodwater



No comments:

Post a Comment