Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Eric's Response to Friends and Family

------ Forwarded message ------
From: Eric Woolery
deepminer04@sbcglobal.net


Eric's Response to Friends and Family


As I have gone through several different sets of emotions over the last two days, I have been touched deeply by the outpouring of love by my many friends and family from all over the world. I knew that this time would come someday and yet it did catch me by surprise when my mother​, Geri Woolery, went home to our Heavenly Father. I have felt sorrow, peace and joy and yet it is still sinking into my subconscious that I will no longer enjoy her physical presence in my life. Thank you all for your great expressions of love and sympathy for me, my sisters and our families. "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."

Your friend and brother in Christ,
Eric Woolery


No comments:

Post a Comment