Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Geri Woolery Passed Away

From: Eric Woolery
deepminer04@sbcglobal.net


Geri Woolery Passed Away


For any friends or family that have not heard, my mother Geri Woolery has returned to the Lord and now resides in the Paradise of God with those who have gone on before her. She fought the good fight and is now resting from all of her labors. I thank and praise my Heavenly Father for His kindness and mercy. I thank Him for hearing our prayers and for bringing the ultimate healing to my mother. "And the Lord God spake unto Moses, saying, The heavens, they are many and they can not be numbered unto man, but they are numbered unto me, for they are mine; and as one earth shall pass away, and the heavens thereof, even so shall another come; and there is no end to my works, neither to my words; for this is my work and my glory, to bring to pass the immortality, and eternal life of man."

Service details will come later.

Eric Woolery

No comments:

Post a Comment