Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sermon Topic Search

------ Forwarded message ------
From: Nancy Skelton
ns5skelton@yahoo.com


Sermon Topic Search


Does anyone remember a sermon given at Atherton Restoration Branch (or another branch) where the speaker (I don't remember his name) told of (I don't remember if it was a story or dream or experience) a room with drawers the size of index cards. These drawers lined all of the walls of this room and contained cards that had a sin written on it that this person had committed during his lifetime. ​T​his person had been taken into this room by an angel? and was admonished that if he did not change his ways that he would not be included in the Lamb's book of life when he finally did pass away and was judged by the Heavenly father - for the Heavenly father would look at these cards before passing judgement upon him. And that he should work diligently to have each card destroyed before he died.

Would anyone know who gave this sermon and how I might obtain a copy of this sermon? If anyone has one I could borrow, please, I would really appreciate it.

I am also looking for a CD called "Miracle of Faith" by Steve Courtney that I could please borrow?
I promise not to keep them more than a few days.

Thanks
Nancy
ns5skelton@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment