Thursday, August 1, 2019

2010 Hyundai Elantra GLS 90K For Sale

​----- Forwarded message -----
From: Gayle Dunning
gaylesdunning@gmail.com


2010 Hyundai Elantra GLS 90K For Sale


Hello!

My husband and I have just purchased a larger vehicle so we are looking to sell my car. I bought the car new when I moved out her a few years ago so I have been the only owner. For the past few years I have just been using it to drive back and forth work. It is a 2010 Hyundai Elantra GLS with just over 90,000 miles on it and it still under warranty (non-transferable).

Attached are some pictures of the car and I can provide move if you are interested. We are asking $6,200 but are willing to accept less from someone in this group. It is black exterior/interior, has a moon roof, rear spoiler, and is in really great condition. I have kept detailed maintenance records that I can share. Feel free to call/text me at 816-547-1971 or email gaylesdunning@gmail.com if you know someone who might be interested!

Thanks, Gayle

Gayle S. (Shepard) Dunning, Realtor®, MBA
Platinum Realty
____________________________________________________________
Mobile: 816.547.1971 | Office: 888.220.0988 | Fax: 888.220.0989
gdunning@MoveWithPlatinum.com | www.MoveWithPlatinum.com



No comments:

Post a Comment