Friday, August 23, 2019

Update and Prayer Request from Hal Edwards

From: Harold Edwards
hredwards47@gmail.com


Update and Prayer Request from Hal Edwards


I want to thank everyone for the consideration in their prayers the last couple of weeks.
My friend at work whose son was having cancer surgery is doing pretty well. The surgery was successful and now they just wait for the test results. I'm sure they can always use prayers. But I thank you for praying for them,

My dad had his cochlear implant surgery yesterday and it was successful as well. Now we wait for healing and the followup visits to see if it will help his hearing. I thank you for your prayers for him as well.

The prayers of the saints are mighty, and it is a Mighty God we pray to.

Hal Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment