Monday, August 5, 2019

Prayer Request from Hal Edwards

From: Harold Edwards
hredwards47@gmail.com


Prayer Request from Hal Edwards


A friend of mine at work needs prayers. Her son is disabled and he has a cancer that he has to have surgery for in two weeks. I would ask for prayers for Patrick and his Mom that the surgery would go well and that my friend would have the strength that she needs to get through this. She is an amazing lady and an inspiration to all of us at work.

And also my dad, Harold Edwards, Sr. is going to be having cochlear implant surgery to hopefully help his hearing in about two weeks also. I would again ask for prayers that the surgery would go well, and that he will have a blessing with it. His hearing has been really bad for a long time and he gets really depressed over it. I am praying that this will help him. He gets pretty discouraged.

Thank you for your consideration. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer.

Hal Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment