Sunday, August 18, 2019

Follow up on Igloo

From: Tiffani Brennan
tiffani.deanne@gmail.com


Follow up on Igloo


A few months ago I asked for help collecting milk jugs for a project. I just wanted to send an update and thank you. I feel so grateful to have such an incredible and loving group of people around me! It was a testament of what can be done when everyone works together. I'm sure some people thought, "I only have one or two milk jugs, surely that won't be THAT helpful." However every last milk jug was important and helped to build an igloo. It's just like the body of Christ, everyone works together and each person has a role. Each jug helped to build something bigger than itself.

We did an around the world dinner for the last night of camp. We had an igloo, Eiffel tower, Mayan ruin and Sydney Opera House to represent 4 different countries. It was such a relief to have all the help for the igloo and I ended up getting hundreds.

I also wanted to share a couple pictures along with my thank you

Thank you thank you!

Tiffani Brennan




No comments:

Post a Comment