Friday, February 28, 2020

Worldwide Fast against Corona Virus March 1, 2020

From: Muriel Luedeman
mur620@gmail.com


Worldwide Fast against Corona Virus March 1, 2020


Dear IIAW Friends,

Janice Hill, a past LDS Relief Society President and an IIAW member, saw this message posted in a local LDS congregation Facebook group and thought she should pass it along. I agree with the need and ask that you give it serious consideration. Please pass it along to family and friends in all faiths.


From Alexa Pettengill to LDS Relief Society Presidencies

Worldwide Fast against Corona Virus


A sister in our congregation has family in Indonesia who came up with this idea of a worldwide fast. I love this idea and ask that you pass it along as quickly as possible. Please join in fasting with us this next Sunday. Here is what she is asking:

“I have never done this before, but as I listened to the instructions given by my local church leaders related to Corona this morning, I felt inspired to do this. Wherever you are, let’s do a Worldwide Fast this Sunday, March 1, 2020 for God’s grace and heavenly assistance to help us overcome Corona virus. Many sad stories have been shared, many lives lost, and many are living in anguish and distress. I don’t know how worldwide this post can reach in a week but please share. We need all of the fasting and prayers we can get.

Worldwide fast. One faith. One purpose.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also, a reminder:

Saturday, February 29th,
Meal Prep for the beloveds at the Unity Center, 803 W. 23rd Street, Independence, MO.
8-10:30am

Muriel Luedeman
Communications Secretary
mur620@gmail.com



3 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in  2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how  i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email                            drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or  / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
     herbal cure for, FEVER, BODY PAIN, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER,  BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE,  PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, BULIMIA DISEASE,   INFLAMMATORY JOINT DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS,  SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL  SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B.  DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC RESPIRATORY DISEASE,  CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE,  NEOPLASMS, MENTAL AND BEHAVIOURAL DISORDER, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Fabio Rama
    I want to share this great testimony on how I got my blank ATM hacking
    card from HARRY TECH WORLD ...my family suffered and were driven
    out of our home because I couldn't pay my bills anymore..My kids were taken
    by the foster care; I was all alone in the street. Until a day I shamefully
    walked into an old friend who introduced me to this God fearing hacking
    company (HARRY TECH WORLD). At first I told him that I am not ready
    to take any risk of requesting for an ATM hacking card online anymore, but
    he assured me that I will receive my CARD from them. On a second thought,
    due to my homelessness I took a trial and applied for the blank card, I'd
    filled the ATM application form and proceeded with all that was requested
    of me, luckily as God would have it, I was granted the card which i first
    use in withdrawing USD 5,000.00 which I applied from this company and I’m
    glad I took the risk and applied for the hacking card. My kids have been
    given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All
    gratitude goes to HARRY TECH WORLD a God sent HACKER for giving a meaning
    to my life and the life of others when I had lost all hope, so I made a vow
    to myself that I will keep testifying on the Internet on how I got my
    fortunate life changing ATM blank hacking card. Therefore without
    reservation, I strongly recommend HARRY TECH WORLD for anyone who
    needs a hacking blank ATM card. You can get in contact with this great
    company via email at harrytechworld@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in severe ribs and stomach pain at about this time last year. And I went to the hospital for treatment and was diagnosed for CHRONIC HEPATITIS B I was told it has no cure and i was so devastated because all hope seems to be lost, some drugs was given me to slowdown the viral load, and it got worse after sometime. I came across Dr. Iyabiye’s recommendation online while studying about the disease, and then I reach out to him just to try but I was taken by surprise. I got completely cured, all the pains were gone and I went back to the hospital for another test and I was tested negative to the disease. Here is the doctor’s contact if interested: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com (+234-815-857-7300)

    ReplyDelete