Thursday, July 1, 2021

Booklets in Spanish

 From: Paul Ludy



Booklets in Spanish



 
I just obtained a large collection of booklets (large tracts, etc.) in Spanish that I am sure someone can use.  They are all in new condition.  They normally sell elsewhere for $0.75 to $1.25 each.

I want to sell them in groups of 10 (mix or match) for $5.00 per group.  

Please order by letter:
A.  En Donde Esta la Iglesia de Jesucristo?
B.  El Libro de Mormon Es Cristiano
C. Jose Smith Relata Se Propia Historia
D. Que Es el Libro de Mormon?
E. Una Restauracion de la Verdad

My 10% and 20% discounts do not apply to these sale items.

To order, e-mail to PaulVLudy@gmail.com or phone 816-210-8450. I will ship one group via Media Mail for $3.00 with an invoice and envelope for your payment. For orders of more than one group, I will determine postage by weight. I also deliver in the Independence, Missouri, area for only $2.00 per order.

Note:  We will not be available to mail or deliver between July 10 and July 31.

Paul V. Ludy 816-210-8450

For New RLDS Books,
go to NEWBOOKMAN.BLOGSPOT.COM
For Used RLDS Books,
go to RLDSBOOKS.BLOGSPOT.COM
For the New 3-in-1,
go to RESTORATIONSCRIPTURES.BLOGSPOT.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment