Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Wheelchair Van

From: Harold Edwards



Wheelchair Van

My parents Harold and Phyllis Edwards are looking for a wheelchair accessible van. My Mom is wheelchair bound and they would like to have something so that she can get out of the house once in a while. They currently have a vehicle but she is not able to get from her wheelchair to the seat in the car. 

They are hoping for something not too expensive but dependable. They have been looking but so far have not turned up much, I’m hoping maybe someone on here can help with recommendations. They can be reached at 816-304-0142 (Their cell) or through me (Hal Edwards) at 816-809-2184. My cell.  Please leave a message.

They are not members of the church but have a lot of friends who are and this would be a great blessing for them.

Thank you,
Hal



No comments:

Post a Comment