Thursday, September 22, 2022

Inquiries from Carina Adams

 From: Carina Adams

carinaadams007@hotmail.com

Inquiries from Carina Adams

Hello Saints,

Carina Adams here I'm wanting to make a few inquiries.

      For my first, we are looking for any mobile homes that are for sale under 5 or 6K, but no more than 10K. If it needs work my dad is a carpenter and he said he would help me, we have fixed up another trailer before. As long as there are no rotted walls or rusted pipes and a decent roof, we can fix it all up ourselves. We are looking for a 2:2 with room to add maybe another bedroom and half bath within an extension of some sort. We would also accept a 3:2, 3:2.5, 3:3, 4:2, 4:2.5, 4:3, or 4:4.

      For my second inquiry, we are looking for a piece of land that already has utilities to put said trailer on, it doesn't have to be fancy or big, just a little piece of land that would be ours. We are looking to not spend more than 5K on the land. We would accept anything in Wellington and go West from there up on Hwy 24, 7, or 78. So Wellington, Buckner, Odessa, Oak Grove, Grain Valley, Missouri City, Napolean, Liberty, Eastern Independence only up to where CPRS is located, or even Blue Springs or a little south of Blue Springs but within ten to fifteen minutes to Blue Springs from the South.

      For my last inquiry, I am looking for two coats for my kids, one for fall one for winter (along with any accessories needed for wintertime). My daughter is a 18 girls all the way up to a 2 or 4 in women's depending on the coat and my son is husky boys 16/18.

      If any of you can help me with either of these three inquiries my email is: carinaadams007@hotmail.com
or try my cell at 660-251-8651

Thank you and have a blessed day.
Mrs. Carina Adams




No comments:

Post a Comment