Friday, October 30, 2020

Master's Touch I & Master's Touch II

From:  Paul Ludy



Master's Touch I & Master's Touch II
 
Both books by Mildred Nelson Smith are now available. Both are filled with faith-building testimonies from the Delbert Smith family and friends.

Master's Touch I is "True Stories of a Seventy's Ministry." It has 240 pages, and the price is $10.00. This is a reprint of a 1973 book.

Master's Touch II is "More True Stories of Ministry." It has 320 pages, and the price is $12.00. This is a reprint of a 1995 book. 

or 816-210-8450. I will ship with an invoice and envelope for your payment.  Send me your check or money order after you receive the books.

One book will ship for $3.00; two books will ship for $4.00.  For additional books, we will weigh the package to determine the postage.  Sales tax will be added to books shipped to Missouri addresses. I will deliver in the Independence, MO, area for a $2.00 fee.

For New RLDS Books, 
go to NEWBOOKMAN.BLOGSPOT.COM
For Used RLDS Books, 
go to RLDSBOOKS.BLOGSPOT.COM
For the New 3-in-1, 
go to RESTORATIONSCRIPTURES.BLOGSPOT.COM



No comments:

Post a Comment