Friday, March 11, 2022

"As One Voice" on behalf of our children

From: RONALD VANFLEET



"As One Voice" on behalf of our children
 
Hello Brothers and Sisters,
Many of you are feeling and experiencing the increase of spiritual darkness and the battle that is raging for the souls of our children.  The words I want to share with you are the words I heard in the Spirit, "Christ is victorious in our children's lives."  I encourage you to join others in declaring, proclaiming and speaking this truth over your children's lives.  

Several weeks ago I saw in vision a group of people putting on knee high boots.  I only saw them from the knees down.  The mud in front of them was several feet thick, filthy and I knew it would be a treacherous journey through that mud.  The question I heard in my spirit was, "Are you ready to put your boots on and trudge through the mud to reach your children?"  My answer was "yes."  The next week, I saw the same scene, only the questions was, "You were willing to put your boots on and trudge through the mud for your children, are you still willing if that mud is the mud of your lives?"  After catching my breath, my answer was again, "Yes, Lord, yes."  He continued speaking to me as I am speaking to you, "If you are willing to walk into the wounds of your life, I will hold your hand and together we will purge and clean out the areas where you hold a mirror image of the wounds within others."  Every wound you have caused, been a part of or even rubbed up against and reopened, you too carry a matching wound." I realize that in walking through our wounds of hurt, disappointment, anger, despair, fear, discouragement, hopelessness whatever we may be holding on to, it stands in defiance of 2 Corinthians 10:5, where we are commissioned to "Bring every thought into the obedience of Christ."

These experiences began a deeper commitment, focus and concentration on fasting and praying specifically for our children.  Many of you may already have done this, but the Holy Spirit prompted us to gather our children and have the congregation circle around them.  Cards were provided for people to write children's names that were not in our midst, so they could be included.  We as a congregation encircled our children much as a herd of musk-ox encircle their young and weak to shield and protect them.  We prayed for that added protection to encircle them above, below, and on all sides in every dimension as we lifted them up unto the Lord.  It was a powerful testament in and for the lives of our children.

Having shared these experiences, I would like to invite each and everyone of you to join us in fasting and praying for our children and to meet with us in spirit, "As One Voice" from Zion and around the world on Sunday, March 13th at 5:00 pm Central time.  May our voices, "As One Voice" ascend unto God's throne.  Even as Queen Esther bowed before the king and petitioned the request for the lives of her people, may we bow before The King of Kings and The Lord of Lords on behalf of the souls of our children, grandchildren and beyond.
The Lord shared these words with me and I share them with you.  I pray they will resonate and fill your soul as they have mine.  He told me, "There is nothing more powerful in all the universe, nothing more powerful in all the universe, than my people with my Son abiding in them."

May we be that people is my prayer.

Please join us in fasting and praying and lifting our voice, "As One Voice" Sunday, March 13th at 5:00pm in spirit on behalf of the souls of our children.  Claim and proclaim with me,  may the universe resonate with the words, "Christ is victorious in our children's lives."

May it be so,
Amen,
Your Sister in Christ,
Brenda VanFleet



No comments:

Post a Comment