Friday, February 12, 2021

JCCC Dental Program from Anna Burford

 

From: Anna Burford


JCCC Dental Program from Anna Burford

Hello!

I am in the Dental Hygiene Program at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, KS, and am starting to see patients this semester. I am required to see different kinds of patients to help my learning. Specifically, I am required to find a couple of patients who are needing a “deep cleaning,” i.e. someone who has a lot of calculus to scale off/someone who has not had their teeth cleaned in awhile.

Appointments are 3 ½ hours long, and there will be multiple appointments as they will be the most thorough cleaning and exam you will ever get. My clinician times in the JCCC clinic are Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8:00 am to 11:30. It only costs $10 for the first appointment only.

Please contact me at annacburford@outlook.com if you are interested and/or want to learn more. I am needing to set up appointments, so I would appreciate hearing from interested people as soon as possible. Feel free to share my request with anyone you think might be interested.

Thank you,

Anna Burford

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment