Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Lynette Davis Testimony

 From: Lynette Davis

lynettedavis2400@gmail.com

Lynette Davis Testimony

I just wanted to share a testimony and blessing I received last week.

I had been having some issues with my eyes for about two months. I thought I might need full time glasses, as I had only worn readers up to this point. I had the eye exam that showed my vision hadn't changed much since the last time. I ordered glasses hoping to see some improvement. I continued having issues, including feeling a little off-balance and a fuzziness to my sight, at times. Last Thursday I asked for Administration and immediately felt His presence, love, and my unworthiness. I decided to wait until the next morning to consider what blessing I had received. When I awoke on Friday, every symptom was gone and I haven't had them since. I thank God for His goodness to me even though I am undeserving.

Lynette Davis
February 2021



No comments:

Post a Comment