Thursday, April 29, 2021

Lawn Mowing and Weed Eating

 From: April LaJune



Lawn Mowing and Weed Eating
 
EMAIL TO RESPOND: aprilajune@gmail.com

Do you need someone to mow your lawn and do the weed eating? 

Reasonable rates! Get 10% off from when you order a month of services!

Call today to schedule an appointment for a free quote. 

Serving Independence, Lee's Summit and Blue Springs. Call for other locations!

816-379-6996 or respond to this email!


lawn-care-2.jpg


April LaJune ©, Holder in Due Course, Secured Party Creditor



3 comments:

  1. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.
    thc e liquid 1000mg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work.
    thc e liquid 1000mg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..
    thc e liquid 1000mg

    ReplyDelete