Thursday, April 14, 2022

Ad for Dental Boards Patient

From: Anna Burford



Ad for Dental Boards
 Patient

Hello!

I am in my last few weeks of Dental Hygiene School at Johnson County Community College and am needing someone for my clinical boards exam. To find that patient, I am trying to find people to screen to see if they would meet the criteria for boards. The screenings would be about 1 1/2 hours long. I am needing people who have not had their teeth cleaned for a long time, have a history of having a deep cleaning or have been told they need one, their gums are inflamed and bleed when you brush/floss, someone who is a smoker, etc. These kinds of people tend to have calculus (also known as tarter or buildup) underneath their gums and that is the kind of person I need for my boards.

If anyone knows anyone that is in need of a deep cleaning and is willing to sit as a boards patient for me.

Please text me at: 
316-978-0053
or email me at:
aburfor1@stumail.jccc.edu

Thank you so much!
Anna




No comments:

Post a Comment