Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Mass Formation Psychosis Class III at Living Hope April 9


From: Rick Thomas

Mass Formation Psychosis Class III at Living Hope April 9

The next Voice of Mass Formation Psychosis Class III will be held at Living Hope Restoration Branch on Saturday, April 9 at 3:00 p.m.  Please note that Mass Formation is another term for mob psychology.  Our church history documents our sufferings from Mob Psychology with the deaths of Hyrum and Joseph, Haun’s Mill Massacre, and the destruction of the Independence printing press.  My classes are available on the website 

avoiceofwarning.com  

I am pleased to announce that I have joined Jim Huseby to establish Zionworks.  To sign you for Jim’s newsletter please email Jim at:

Zionworks@protonmail.com


Last Sunday, we again had a wonderful group of people.  I so appreciate seeing people share their testimonies and experiences with each other at the conclusion of each class.  I am sure some of them, like myself, sometimes feel isolated from others who share similar convictions and beliefs.  

I appreciate all of the work you do to support the kingdom of God.

Your brother in Christ,

Rick D. Thomas, Ph.D.




No comments:

Post a Comment