Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Desperate need for more prayers for Karen Baker

 From: April Erwin

aprilannerwin@yahoo.com

Desperate need for more prayers for Karen Baker

Karen asked me to forward this update to everyone:

"I'm at a really bad crossroad. Insurance may send me home. I'm unable to walk and use the restroom. I have a colostomy bag and catheter they'll leave in when I'm sent home. I will have to try and figure out supplies and how to get them changed on my own. I need prayers that the insurance company will permit me to be admitted to the Advanced Care so that I can learn how to walk. But I also need prayers that I can get the feeling back to be able to go to the bathroom as I need to go. I need so many prayers at this last stage to my recovery. Your devoted effort of Prayer will be appreciated as they will be writing the report this weekend to submit to insurance to try and establish whether or not there's any chance that I'm going to be able to go to this program. It's an Advanced Care Program. We'll know Monday if insurance has approved the 3 hours a day that will teach me how to walk and do what I need to do. This is what I need otherwise I have no hope of ever getting better. I'm 55 years old, I can't live in a nursing home the rest of my life and I can't continue to be a burden on my family because that's exactly what would happen with someone who can't walk and can't change their own restroom needs. I need your help. I need God's help. Please say prayers on my behalf. Your prayers have done so much for me already and I thank you and I know that because of your prayers this is something that can happen for me.

Thank you so much.
Karen Baker

+++++++++++++++++++++++

April Erwin
Available Now: NEW Aspects of Faith, Creation's Ballad, Dysfunction Junction, Justice Burning

viewAuthor.at/AmazonAprilErwin
www.AprilErwin.com
www.Facebook.com/AprilErwinAuthor
www.TheErwins.com
or
www.ProjectingA.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment