Friday, June 5, 2020

Looking for Rental home in the Jackson Co area

From: Alec Davis


Looking for Rental home in the Jackson Co area

My wife Sara and I will be returning home for my job as I have been reassigned to Kansas City! That is an answer to over a ten year prayer for myself and many. My report date is August 2, 2020, but it is possible for me to begin earlier. Our house in Springfield, Mo is currently under contract, closing July 10th. We are looking for a house to rent while searching for a home and provide our contact information, or would you forward this email?
 
There are several unknowns to both my job and where Sara will actually be working. We would prefer renting in the Jackson County area, but are open to other options within the KC metro. After our return and during renting, the goal is once we figure out how work will look, to be in the position to move quickly when the right house comes on the market. That being said, flexibility in a lease would be ideal, but understandable if that is not an option.

We would be interested in a 2-3 bed and 2 bath house. Due to the nature of my employment and the reason for my return to KC, the location/crime in the area of the house will make a difference as far as what we can live around, and a minimum of a 2 car garage is needed for similar reasons.

We are excited to make the return and look forward to seeing most likely many on your distribution list! Any questions or information, please contact either Sara or myself at the following:

Alec Davis
816-419-8618
alecd85@gmail.com

Sara Davis
816-686-3916
sndavis467@gmail.com

Also, I already feel bad for asking this but in light of everything we have going on for selling/packing/moving, and with the current state of the country and my job, I would ask that contact of anything other than housing would wait until our return. We both have a lot on our plates right now and are unable to keep up with everything at this time. Thanks.

Thank you in advance. We know God is preparing the way home for us!

Alec Davis



No comments:

Post a Comment