Monday, June 8, 2020

Temple Lot Campfire

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Josh Metzger


Temple Lot Campfire
You may be wondering what this is about. I know I only have a few seconds to catch your attention so:
 
We understand that these are difficult times. I never thought I would see the day where camps close and things start to shut down. Days when you wake up and not even know what day it is!
That is why we want to inspire some Hope and Unity!
 
Josh Pedersen, Tyler Ramirez and Josh Metzger are deciding that we simply just can't sit back and do nothing, knowing there is something we can do. After prayer and consideration we have decided to put on a campfire!
 
Open to all those that are willing to come fellowship and PRAISE JESUS. It DOES NOT matter what church you go to, what you wear, where you are spiritually, or even if your parents drop you off. We want you there!
 
Come ready to learn more about Jesus, His Kingdom, and one of my favorites sing some good ole' campfire songs!
 
*No actual fire though sorry*
We suggest to bring blankets or camping chairs.
Hope to see you there!
God Bless!

We wanted to get this out enough in advance but not too far to where people forget.
I can't get to everyone, I don't want anyone to feel left out so bring friends!
 
It will be:
When: Saturday June 27th 2020 6:30 pm
Where: Temple Lot in Independence Missouri
If you have any questions don't hesitate to call or text me
Josh Metzger
816-726-0555
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment