Monday, June 1, 2020

Prophecies of the Lord's Return

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Francis Harper
wbfrmsup@iowatelecom.net


Prophecies of the Lord's Return


Dear Saints,

I am so grateful for the Lord and Brother Garland Schnack for the privilege of communicating with each of you. I always pray that my communications will edify all who read them. My love for the Lord and his people has engendered within me an ever-increasing desire to share the good news of Jesus and the promises of his imminent return to establish his everlasting kingdom.

I will be sending the following items, one at a time, via the Restoration News, a series of prophecies of the Lord’s return which will include:


1. Prophecies of the Lord’s return in the Scriptures

2. The 14th Dalai – the last Dalai Lama

3. The 112th Pope – the last Pope

4. The 7th and last prophet of the latter Days

5. The message of Rabbi Kaduri

6. The last British Monarch?

7. The last President of the USA?

8. Testimony of Marty Vreden – 2015

9. Vision in Norway – 1968

10. Washington’s vision – 1777


My Love to All,
High Priest Francis Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment