Monday, March 8, 2021

​Canning Jars For Sale​

 


From: Kathryn Striley


​Canning Jars For Sale

I have a lot of canning jars that I would like to sell, approximately 300. There are quarts, pints and 1/2 pints; most have the screw-on lids. I'm asking $4 per dozen for the 1/2 pints; $5 per dozen for the pints; and $6 per dozen for the quarts. I have pints and quarts with both wide mouth and regular; the 1/2 pints just have regular. The above prices are about 1/2 what Walmart is asking. 

I've run them all through a full cycle in the dishwasher and they're all in boxes. I checked them all for possible nicks along the top rim; if the glass has been chipped, the lids won't seal properly. If I missed a chip, I'll either discount or replace.

Please call before coming.

Kathryn Striley
Phone: 816 254-4757



No comments:

Post a Comment