Thursday, March 18, 2021

"The Psalm 91 Traveler"

 From: Monica Moreland



"The Psalm 91 Traveler"

I have truly been blessed to be able to travel for missionary work and for pleasure on all 7 continents and more than 50 countries. Through it all, God has watched over me time and time again. I have worked on publishing my testimonies from my travels, and the book is finally completed. It is called "The Psalm 91 Traveler" because I love that chapter and all of the blessings that God promises us in there. If you are interested in reading my book, it is available as an eBook and as a paperback on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. The proceeds from the book will go to my two favorite missionary efforts: SEAAM and ARM. 

To God be the Glory! I hope you enjoy my adventures and find strength from my testimonies. 

God bless!
Ms. Monica Moreland
6th Grade ELA and History Teacher





No comments:

Post a Comment