Thursday, August 11, 2022

Looking For an Affordable Place to Live

 From: Kevin Bennett

kevben516@yahoo.com

Looking For an Affordable Place to Live

Hello, my name is Kevin Bennett. I am looking for a place in the Independence, Blue Springs, Grain Valley, Oak Grove or Lee's Summit area. I am a quite single man with no children or pets. I am fully baptized in (water and Spirit) the RLDS Church. I am a registered member of the South Chrysler Restoration Branch and regularly attend. I am looking for anything from a studio or one bedroom apartment to a room in a shared living space. I am hoping for something not more than $700 a month. Internet access is something I would hope is an option too and I will be willing to pay for as well. I currently live in the Kansas City proper area and want to get away from it, if possible.

My email is:
kevben516@yahoo.com
my number is:
816-469-3975

Thank you for reading this and for your time and consideration.
I pray to the Lord that he will bless us all.

Kevin Bennett



No comments:

Post a Comment