Thursday, February 23, 2023

Needing to rent a 20' enclosed Cargo Trailer

 ​From: Bruce Luedeman

bluedema@gmail.com

Needing to rent a 20' enclosed Cargo Trailer

Some time in the next two weeks I may need to go to a St. Louis area airport and pick up a disassembled air plane. We will return to my shop in Independence. The fuselage is mounted on its gear, wings are off and there will be several boxes of parts. Weight will be around 450#. I can pull the trailer with my Honda Ridgeline Pickup. If someone has a truck already set up to pull the trailer I would prefer that and we will ride together. I would like to make this a one day trip. Loading time will be about 90 minutes. Pick time is very flexible depending on weather and travel schedule. I will pick up gas and labor cost.

Please contact me at the number below. Text preferred.

Thanks!

Bruce

Bruce Luedeman MA, EMT
Ph# 816-353-6826 (also text)
2425 S Crysler #5
Independence MO 64052
www.HangarBuddies.net
HangarBuddyBruce@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment