Thursday, November 18, 2021

Birthday Card Thank You

From: Dennis Moe



Birthday Card Thank You

It was such a great surprise that on my birthday I received over 200 birthday cards form my brothers and sisters in the church. I am overwhelmed at the love and compassion you all have had for me as I battle with stage 4 lung and brain cancer. You all have touched my heart so deeply and I was filled with exceedingly great joy. I received cards from the Pacific Northwest, California, Texas, Florida, Michigan, Iowa, Kansas, Arkansas, Australia, Great Britain and Missouri. (I probably left some states out). I will remember this always. This simple act of kindness has impacted my life forever and again our Saints have come together in “one heart and one mind” to send me off to my next adventure with a smile on my face and exceeding great joy in my heart! May God bless each and every one of you and thank you so much!

In the bonds of the everlasting covenant,

Your Brother in Jesus Christ,

Dennis Moe



 

No comments:

Post a Comment