From: Bob Schrunk
Full-time Caretaker Position Opening
Odessa Hills Campground is looking for a qualified hardworking caretaker.
1. Must have broad general mechanical knowledge/ aptitude.
2. Must be organized and self-motivated.
3. Must be able to maintain good relationship with the public, and communicate and work well with campers, vendors, contractors, workers, and volunteers.
4. Must be able to operate within a budget.
5. Must be familiar with and able to operate campground equipment.
6. Must be able to provide a daily written work log.
WORK TO BE PERFORMED
1. Maintain and keep inventory of tools and equipment.
2. Maintenance/repair of grounds and buildings.
3. Maintain supplies for entire campground, such as paper goods and cleaning supplies.
4. Other duties also include sanitation, pest control, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and mowing.
Job requires living on the campgrounds and provides housing/utilities and a modest salary.
Please send resumes to the Odessa Hills Campground Committee at this e-mail address:
Wayne Dillon’s phone # is 816-419-7933