Tuesday, November 9, 2021

House Coming Up For Sale By Owner

From: Cara Frye



House Coming Up For Sale By Owner
 
This house is up for sale next door to me. It has a double lot. Beautiful back yard. Wood floors and is about the same square footage as my home only they have a garage and ours was converted to our dining room. It needs a bit of work but it’s pretty nice. The basement isn’t finished but it does have a 3rd bedroom down there. We would love to have church neighbors. Let me know if you or someone you know is interested. I believe they are asking $140k but I’m pretty sure it could be negotiated down. The house across the street sold for 160k so that’s where they are getting their number. 

Let me know soon as the sign will go up this week sometime

Cara Frye
816-223-9855
3404 S Harris Ave
Independence, MO 64052
(My address) the house pictured is our south next-door neighbor 








No comments:

Post a Comment