Tuesday, September 21, 2021

"Learning through darkness"

From: Muriel Luedeman



"Learning through darkness"
 
"God allows us to experience the low points in life in order to teach us lessons that we could learn no other way." This inspired quote from C.S. Lewis was sent to me by Karen Parker from the Women's Council a day or so ago. Several years ago, Brenda Van Fleet comforted me during one of my low points with this prayer advice: "Father, help me learn ALL I can from this trial, so I may be fully equipped to do Your Work."  And just this past week the Holy Spirit revealed to me what our work or mission for the Father is: "Love Me, your God, with everything you have, and love your neighbors, the widows, fatherless, and strangers among you, with everything you have, as if you are loving Me." 
This revelation declares that loving our neighbor is our primary concern and work before the Father. His work is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man, and our work is to simply love Him and Love our families and our neighbors, intentionally, sacrificially, with Divine focus every moment. I have never had any insight come with such assurance and power. THIS is the one holy mission God is completely pleased with, and doing it will unite the entire body of Christ, including all those good men and women in the world, who do the will of God without knowing it. It will transform every neighborhood in Independence and bring forth the Kingdom.

May we be about our Father's business.

Muriel Luedeman




No comments:

Post a Comment