Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Neighborhood Care and Party Planning Meeting Invitation

 From: Muriel Luedeman



Neighborhood Care and Party Planning Meeting Invitation

Hello, Initiative and Unity Center Friends,

The Holy Spirit has pressed into my heart a burden for my neighborhood for a long time, and given guidance on how best to benefit my neighborhood, and in the last 3 years, all Independence neighborhoods. That is why I asked to lead the IIAW Neighborhood Transformation Team when the IIAW first organized.

Tonight is the first meeting for planning a neighborhood party for S. Main Street. It is not only for party planning, but also to share knowledge and ideas that will benefit all Independence neighborhoods. Please come, whether you are in S. Main Street neighborhood or not, if you have experiences to share on how we can take care of each other in loving compassion. I have several things to offer, and I want to hear what God has given others to help their Independence Family. As I said, I have been praying and working for many years off and on, in and for my neighborhood. Suffering still persists and is increasing. The whole city stands in need. God tells me I can do more, and tells me WHAT I can do to stabilize my community. He wants me to gather my neighbors together for potluck food and music. this fall. The event will be a time to talk about all the good people and things that are happening in our town, and the many reasons we have to be proud of our city. It will be a time to begin strategizing a better future with our neighbors for our city. Meeting time: 6:30pm. Location: ELOAH Creative Art Studio, 2425 S. Crysler Avenue, upper level parking entrance. It's a blond office building in front of Living Hope Church, which used to be Hope Christian School. If you can't come tonight, we will continue these sessions on Tuesday evenings as long as needed to support all neighborhood outreach efforts.

Muriel Luedeman
816 726 8425





No comments:

Post a Comment