Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Restoration Business Directory Website and Facebook Page

 From: William- Katrina Baker



Restoration Business Directory Website and Facebook Page

Dear Saints,

Cumoratek Consulting, L.L.C. run by Kevin Mcmilian is helping me put together a searchable Restoration Business Website that saints can use to find business to help them with their needs.  It is a free service that will help drive more clients to your business. 

I need Business or Contact Name, Phone Number, Address or area of Service, Email and if you have a facebook page or website that you want to share, I can add that as part of your contact info on the website.  Also if you want to send me a photo or two such as a logo, profile pic or picture of your business I can add those to your info as well.

I will send each person a review of their listing incase any changes need to be made.  And I'll send out another email when the website is fully built and ready for traffic.  

Here is a link to the Restoration Business Facebook Group if you have a business and would like to join: Facebook Groups


Thank you for your help.
One in Christ,
Katrina Baker



1 comment: